Boasting a versatile design this single level home provides flexible family living set across a spacious single level. Offering a premium position with the potential and opportunity to add value and style, perfect for the growing or larger family looking to enjoy the benefits this much loved family home has to offer.
Immaculately presented and offering ample living and entertaining spaces with the perfect family backyard. Featuring a large pool and grassed backyard, poolside covered entertaining terrace, plus pool room/studio entertaining. Additional workshop, with separate garaging and off street parking.
Showcasing an elevated northern aspect with an abundance of natural light, this home has been meticulously maintained and loved. It features:
- Extra large living/dining space opening to terrace, perfect for entertaining family and friends.
- Three bedrooms with an additional study.
- Versatile spacious dining or opportunity for large fourth bedroom.
- Spacious eat in kitchen with stone bench tops, oak cabinetry and generous storage.
- Original bathroom and separate laundry facilities offering an additional bathroom.
- Positioned in a sought after location on the boarder of Yowie Bay offering the convenience of Westfield Miranda, Yowie Bay Public School, transport and the stunning Port Hacking waterways.
Council Rates: $470 per quarter (approx)
Water Rates: $178 per quarter (approx)
Land Size: 752.5sqm
PHYSICAL DISTANCING OF 1.5M IS REQUIRED. GOOD HYGIENE AT OPEN HOMES AND AUCTIONS IS REQUIRED WITH HAND SANITISER MADE AVAILABLE. ANY PERSON EXPERIENCING COVID-19 SYMPTOMS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND AUCTIONS OR ENTER THE PROPERTY.