13/346 Port Hacking Road Caringbah
Contact agent for details
Situated in the heart of Caringbah with easy access to transport, popular cafes and restaurants. This spacious two-bedroom apartment is nestled at the rear of the block and has been stylishly renovated throughout, perfect for the first home buyer, investor or downsizer
- Spacious L shaped living and dining area that opens out onto a large, covered balcony.
- Modern kitchen with generous storage space.
- Two good size bedrooms, main with built-in robe and ceiling fan in both.
-Renovated bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Large internal laundry with second toilet
- Security block with lift access
- Large single security lock-up garage
Strata Levies: $1092.10 per quarter (approx)
Council rates: $284 per quarter (approx)
Water rates: $344.11 per quarter (approx)
COVID-19 Safety Notice - Open for Inspections:
- It is a condition of entering the property that you wear a face mask.
- This open for inspection is subject to our COVID-19 Safety Plan, a copy is available on request.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.